Connecting/Using our research servers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Math Department has several research servers for your use, as well as the capability to use the Advanced Computing Infrastructure's condor cluster for your computing needs.
Here's a list of resources that might be of help...
- How to connect and run a program on a server
- How to connect to a Magma Machine to run Magma (pdf)
- List of our research machines
- line guides for running matlab, maple, macaulay2, etc
- Specific commands for using our research servers collaboratively
- How to Use Intel Parallel Studio Compilers (icc and ifort)
- Using the Wisconsin Undergraduate Research Cluster(WURC)