From UW-Math Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Submitting: who, when, and how?

You are in charge of keeping a record of your students' grades, and you must file a copy of these at the end of the semester. You can get paper grade sheets along with other office supplies from Sharon (2nd floor). You can also keep your grades on a spreadsheet. On the math department Linux machines look for Applications->Office->Gnumeric Spreadsheet.

Spreadsheets allow you to compute averages easily and to make a condensed version of your grades at the end of the semester.

Filing finals and gradebooks