Jump to navigation Jump to search
Classrooms, conference rooms, and tables in the Math Learning Center can be reserved as needed by completing a Room Request Form. Reservation requests will be confirmed within 2 business days.
- With the exception of the rooms listed below, classrooms can only be reserved for academic purposes (ie course review sessions, exams, make-up exams, etc). There are some case-by-case exceptions to this, so feel free to request a classroom if that is what you need! We’ll do our best to get you one.
- The following classrooms have blocks of time that can be reserved for any purpose:
- B115: MWF 3:30pm-5:30pm *Note: this is only available if a Colloquium talk isn’t scheduled
- B139: MTWRF 3:30pm-10pm
- B239: MWF 4:00pm-5:30pm *Note: this is only available if a Colloquium talk isn’t scheduled
Conference room information
- The following conference rooms can be reserved for any purpose:
- Room 307
- Room 901 - Please note that 901 is locked at 4pm M - F and all day on weekends. For access, go the Math Library to check out a key.
- Room 903
- Room 911, the Lounge
- Appointments can only be a maximum of 8 hours long.
- We can schedule seminar schedules as repeating appointments up to 3 years in advance.
- 911 will only be scheduled to users in the Math Department unless the Chair makes an exception
Math Learning Center information
- The Math Learning Center (MLC) has 4 tables that can be reserved for any purpose between 7:45am – 9:00pm. Tables accommodate between 4 and 8 people.
- Click here for more information about the MLC.