From UW-Math Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Office and teaching supplies may be obtained from the Receptionist. Supplies purchased through grant funds must be requisitioned through the Grants Manager. Special departmental requests for equipment also require a requisition and should be approved by the Dept Administrator.