Basic Linux Seminar
January 16, 2017 from 10am to 12pm, B107 Van Vleck
1. Connecting to a linux machine via ssh. 2.. Using SCP to move items from your machine to the server 3. Creating directories 4. Moving around your home directory
5. Moving items in your home directory (2 methods)
6. Listing items in your home directory
- Listing with command line options.
8. Permissions 9. Touch command. 10. Man command 11. Printing items in your home directory to a printer via command line 12. using lpq to see items in the print queue 13. using lprm to remove items in the print queue. 14. editing a file using nano 15. more about file editors.